- A Survey and Future Directions on Clustering: From WSNs to IoT and Modern Networking Paradigms, Amin Shahraki, Amir Taherkordi, Øystein Haugen, and Frank Eliassen, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 2020.
- Energy-Efficient Cooperative Communication and Computation for Wireless Powered Mobile-Edge Computing, Sun Mao, Jinsong Wu, Lei Liu, Dapeng Lan, and Amir Taherkordi, IEEE Systems Journal, 2020.
- Edge-Enabled WBANs for Efficient QoS Provisioning Healthcare Monitoring: A Two-Stage Potential Game-Based Computation Offloading Strategy, Xiaoming Yuan, Hansen Tian, Haiyang Wang, Haoru Su, Jiemin Liu, and Amir Taherkordi, IEEE Access, 2020.
- MDMH: An improved multi‐attribute decision‐making and highest response ratio next‐based computation offloading approach for wireless body area networks, Xiaoming Yuan, Zheyu Zhao, Haiyang Wang, Lin Zhang, Amir Taherkordi, and Hua Yu, Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, 2020.
- Context-Driven and Real-Time Provisioning of Data-Centric IoT Services in the Cloud, Amir Taherkordi, Frank Eliassen, Michael Macdonald and Geir Horn, ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT), 2018.
- Latency analysis of wireless networks for proximity services in smart home and building automation: The case of thread, Dapeng Lan, Zhibo Pang, Carlo Fischione, Yu Liu, Amir Taherkordi, and Frank Eliassen, IEEE Access, 2018.
- Mobile Edge Computing: A Survey, Nasir Abbas, Yan Zhang, Amir Taherkordi and Tor Skeie, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2017.
Conferences and workshops
A Federated Fog-Cloud Framework for Data Processing and Orchestration: A Case Study in Smart Cities, Dapeng Lan, Amir Taherkordi, Frank Eliassen, and Stéphane Delbruel, The 36th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC), March 2021.DRL for Computation Offloading and Service Caching in Fog-Based Vehicular Networks, Dapeng Lan, Amir Taherkordi, Frank Eliassen, and IEEE 17th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (IEEE MASS), India, 2020.
- Deep Reinforcement Learning for Intelligent Migration of Fog Services in Smart Cities, Dapeng Lan, Amir Taherkordi, Frank Eliassen, Zhuang Chen, and Lei Liu, International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, USA, 2020.
- A Survey on Fog Programming: Concepts, State-of-the-Art, and Research Challenges, Dapeng Lan, Amir Taherkordi, Frank Eliassen, and Geir Horn, 2nd International Workshop on Distributed Fog Services Design (DFSD), co-located with ACM Middleware, USA; 2019.
- Mobile edge as part of the multi-cloud ecosystem: a performance study, Thomas Dreibholz, Somnath Mazumdar, Feroz Zahid, Amir Taherkordi, and Ernst Gunnar Gran, 27th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP), Italy, 2019.
- From IoT Big Data to IoT Big Services, Amir Taherkordi, Frank Eliassen, and Geir Horn, in the 32nd ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (ACM SAC) – Internet of Things (IoT) Track, Marrakesh, Morocco, April 2017.
- Data-centric IoT services provisioning in fog-cloud computing systems, Amir Taherkordi and Frank Eliassen, IEEE/ACM Second International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI), USA, 2017.
Short papers and posters
1. Data-Centric IoT Services Provisioning in Fog-Cloud Computing Systems, Amir Taherkordi and Frank Eliassen, in 2nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI), poster paper, Pittsburgh, USA, April 2017.